Flipboard for PC (Windows)

There is a clever way to use Flipboard, an amazing IOS and Android news application with your PC (Using Windows)

image

All you need to do is download Bluestacks. A windows software that allows you to run mobile applications with your pc.

I tested bluestacks and after i synchronized my laptop with my mobile phone (a very easy job that lasts only for a few minutes) i managed to use Flipboard (with all my customization and feeds) to my laptop.

I was looking for months for something like this which is a superb solution until Flipboard decides to create a native PC version.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I just try it...really amazing.
    I can use Flipboard now on my computer. Really cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. We believe strongly in web apps, minimally they deserve to stand next to native apps. Webapps offer benefits in automatic updating, are typically lighter in footprint and require no app-store intervention. A lot of goodness for publishers! Full disclosure : we believe so strong in this that we created a platform to build your own web apps for magazines and such! @Readz

    ReplyDelete